Pricing & Booking FAQ's
Bridal Makeup Services
Bridal Trials ...... $175 (1.5 hr service)
Brides Makeup ...... $200 (includes lashes)
Bridesmaids ...... $125 (includes lashes)
JR Bridesmaids (13-17) ...... $75
Flower Girls (under 12) ...... $20
Staying for Touchups ...... $75 an hr
(starts after everyone is finished with makeup services)
Whats Included in Bridal Services:
- Different lash options to chose from
- Unlimited emailing between us to ensure every detail is met
- A personalized schedule for makeup morning of the big day
- A small touchup bag for you and your bridal party
Why Should You Invest in a Professional Makeup Artist?
THOUGH WE MIGHT PLAY A SMALL ROLL ON YOUR BIG DAY, WE SET THE TONE FOR HOW THE DAY STARTS! BRINGING EXPERIENCE AND LUXURY SERVICE TO YOU SO YOUR MORNING IS STRESS FREE AND SO YOU LOOK PICTURE PERFECT. PICTURES LAST FORVER, DON'T YOU WANT TO BE LOOKING AND FEELING LIKE YOUR MOST CONFIDENT AND BEAUTIFUL SELF?
1. Reach Out and Let's Chat!
The first step is filling out the contact form as detailed as possible in order for me to gather as much information as I can about you and your wedding day. Then I will send you my price sheet and confirm my availability.
If I’m available for your date and we are a good fit, we will discuss any other booking questions/concerns you may want to clarify before finalizing your booking.
3. Save the Date
I will email the contract and deposit which is all done online. Then Send everything back my way and you are all booked! The only way your date will be secured is when BOTH the deposit is sent and contract is signed. An inquiry or trial does not secure your wedding date.
4. Bridal Trial
If you would like to do a trial, it's best to be done 1-4 months before your wedding. I will send you a guide on how to prepare and what to bring. If you are unavailable or don’t wish to do a trial, I'll have you send inspiration pictures and we can chat about and fine tune any details for your look.
5. Finalizing Details
We begin to finalize day of details including timeline, time to be ready and photographer arrival times. We discuss any final makeup looks or changes for yourself. I will begin to prepare your final timeline, invoice and skin prep reminders. I will be sending you this 1-2 weeks before your wedding day.
6. The Wedding
This is the fun part! My goal for this day is to make the getting ready process special and enjoyable for you.
Q: CAN YOU TRAVEL TO ME FOR MAKEUP SERVICES?
A: YES, AS OF RIGHT NOW KMR MAKEUP SERVICES IS FULLY FREELANCE. THIS MEANS I WORK ON LOCATION FOR WEDDING DAY SERVICES ONLY. I CAN HOLD TRIALS AT A LOCAL STUDIO, OR I CAN COME TO YOU IF YOU'RE WITHIN AN HOUR FROM ME (THERE IS A TRAVEL FEE, SEE BELOW)
Q: CAN YOU TRAVEL FOR OUT OF STATE OR DESTINATION WEDDINGS?
A: ABSOLUTELY! PLEASE REACH OUT TO GET A CUSTOM QUOTE FOR OUT OF STATE OR DESTINATION WEDDING MAKEUP SERVICES!
Q: TRAVEL & TRAVEL FEES?
A: TRAVEL WITHIN 25 MILES OF MY ZIP CODE IS $25. ANYTHING OVER THAT IS AN ADDITIONAL $1 PER. I WILL CALCULATE THE TOTAL AND LET YOU KNOW SO YOU HAVE THE FINAL COST! I'M CURRENTLY SERVICING THE HUDSON VALLEY, WESTCHESTER, CATSKILLS, ALBANY, AND SURROUNDING AREAS.
Q: DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM/MAX NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU CAN DO?
A: I HAVE A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE AND CAN TYPICALLY ACCOMMODATE PARTIES OF UP TO 8 PEOPLE COMFORTABLY. IT TRULY DEPENDS ON THE TIME FRAME WE HAVE IF I CAN ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE ON MY OWN. DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND/OR TIMEFRAME I MAY NEED AN ADDITIONAL ARTIST TO HELP ASSIST ME. I DON'T HAVE MY OWN TEAM OF ARTISTS, BUT WOULD ONLY USE LOCAL TRUSTED ARTISTS THAT HAVE A SIMILAR STYLE TO ME. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND AN ADDITIONAL ARTIST IF IT IS NEEDED, BUT IT'S NOT GUARANTEED I CAN FIND ONE AVAILABLE TO HELP FOR YOUR SPECIFIC DATE. IF I HIRE ON AN ADDITIONAL ARTIST THERE IS A $100 FEE PER EXTRA ARTIST. BUT YOU'RE ALSO MORE THAN WELCOME TO FIND AND HIRE A SEPARATE ADDITIONAL ARTIST TO HELP ACCOMMODATE A LARGER BRIDAL PARTY!
*Services must be $100 or more to be considered a "full service". Flower Girls, Jr Bridesmaids, and lash only add ons do not count towards the final count minimum.
Q: HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU NEED FOR MAKEUP ON MY WEDDING DAY?
A: I LIKE TO HAVE AT LEAST 45 MINUTES TO A HOUR WITH MY BRIDES SO WE CAN MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! AS FOR BRIDESMAIDS OR OTHER GUESTS GETTING MAKEUP SERVICES, THEY ARE SCHEDULED 45 MINUTES. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN BOOKING AND MAKING YOUR TIMELINES FOR THE DAY. TO GIVE THE HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICE POSSIBLE THE AMOUNT OF TIME PER PERSON CAN NOT BE SHORTENED.
Q: I DON'T WANT A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP, CAN I GET JUST GET MY EYES OR FACE DONE?
A: I ONLY OFFER FULL FACE SERVICES. THIS WILL HELP ACHIEVE A COHESIVE MAKEUP LOOK! A FULL FACE DOESN'T HAVE TO MEAN FULL GLAM OR A LOT OF MAKEUP! I CUSTOMIZE EACH MAKEUP APPLICATION TO THE CLIENTS COMFORTABILITY, SKIN TYPE, ECT.
Q: WHY DO SERVICES COST MORE FOR THE BRIDE?
A: THE PRICE CHARGED HAS TO REFLECT TIME SPENT WITH THE BRIDE, SUCH AS EMAILS, TEXTS, PHONE CALLS AND ANYTHING ELSE. A MAKEUP ARTIST SPENDS A LOT MORE TIME COMMUNICATING WITH A BRIDE LEADING UP TO THE WEDDING. I BELIEVE GOOD COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IS SO IMPORTANT SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS AND SO YOU FEEL AT EASE THE WHOLE PROCESS!
Q: DO YOU DO HAIR TOO?
A: I DO NOT OFFER ANY HAIR SERVICES BUT I HAVE TEAMED UP WITH BAYLEE FROM HAIR & BEAUTY BY BAY TO OFFER HAIR & MAKEUP PACKAGES FOR YOUR BIG DAY! WHEN YOU INQUIRE CHECK THE "INTERESTED IN HAIR+MAKEUP PACKAGES" BUTTON.
Q: SHOULD I LEAVE A TIP?
A: TIPS ARE NEVER EXPECTED, BUT ALWAYS APPRECIATED! PLEASE KNOW GRATUITIES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN MY PRICES.
1. As we all know COVID-19 has affected so much, and made planning things very stressful. I completely understand the circumstances we're under and will try to be as flexible as possible if you need to change your event date. If you're already booked with me and sent your deposit in, I have no problem with moving to the new date you chose at no extra cost if I'm available. If you do need to cancel your event or I am already booked or not available please know deposits are still non-refundable, but I can offer help in finding another artist that will suit your needs!
2. I pride myself in having high sanitation standards even before COVID-19, but of course it's more important now than ever. Some of my new policies include me wearing protective gear at all times, I use as many disposables tools as I can and every non disposable product/tool is sanitized before, during, and after. Please keep in mind that I will need a few extra minutes in between clients to sanitize my kit and wash my hands. As of January 2022 I am fully vaccinated and boosted.
3. I maintain the right not to perform services on any clients that are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms. If a client is showing any symptoms before the wedding, the day of, or has come in contact with someone sick, they are required to be transparent and I will cancel their appointment with no extra charge. I ask that those getting services please BE HONEST. These policies are made with both myself and the clients health and safety in mind!
*These COVID-19 policies will appear on my contract for you to understand and sign*